TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #231
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future
The Australian Open 2013 - The battle Down Under

Jan 14 the Australian Open 2013 finally starts and all of us Masha fans of course have high hopes forher - Can she make it to the final? - Can she win another slam? - Can she stand up to Victoria Azarenka and most of all to Serena Williams? - These are probably the main questions - This year's Australian Open is a difficult one for Masha with not only Victoria Azarenka as a possible opponent - but more so with Serena Williams in the mix - W haven't seen Masha in action this year as of yet - We however know that if there is one player who can surprise - that will be Masha - We'll see where she stands after her first Australian Open match - Hopefully she'll show good form from the start

SWOT #25 Maria Sharapova

Quote:
Mary Joe Fernandez, former world No. 4 and tennis analyst:
“I thought Maria played really well at the end of last year … After losing to Vika again and again, she learned from those matches. She turned the tables on Azarenka at the Year-End Championships. Now I think that Maria feels that she can play Vika anytime. In that year-end final, she played her best against Serena, which has always been a bad match up for her. When she won the Australian Open in 2008 she didn’t drop a set. I expect we’ll see that from from her again this year.”

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Jan 8th, 2013 at 11:40 PM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote