TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #231
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
The Australian Open 2013 - The battle Down Under

Jan 14 the Australian Open 2013 finally starts and all of us Masha fans of course have high hopes forher - Can she make it to the final? - Can she win another slam? - Can she stand up to Victoria Azarenka and most of all to Serena Williams? - These are probably the main questions - This year's Australian Open is a difficult one for Masha with not only Victoria Azarenka as a possible opponent - but more so with Serena Williams in the mix - W haven't seen Masha in action this year as of yet - We however know that if there is one player who can surprise - that will be Masha - We'll see where she stands after her first Australian Open match - Hopefully she'll show good form from the start

SWOT #25 Maria Sharapova

Quote:
Mary Joe Fernandez, former world No. 4 and tennis analyst:
“I thought Maria played really well at the end of last year … After losing to Vika again and again, she learned from those matches. She turned the tables on Azarenka at the Year-End Championships. Now I think that Maria feels that she can play Vika anytime. In that year-end final, she played her best against Serena, which has always been a bad match up for her. When she won the Australian Open in 2008 she didn’t drop a set. I expect we’ll see that from from her again this year.”

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Jan 8th, 2013 at 11:40 PM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote