TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #3779
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Chrissie-fan I'm so sorry for your loss. These kinds of things are horrible, I hope you can remember all the good times and try to not get too down. Stay strong, we're all here for you.
I feel helpless, completely helpless. Ever since my dad died in 1984 she's been living in with me and I've taken care of her. Ever since that time it's been her and me because I'm not married and there have been no relationships (not any longlasting anyway) with other people. So now it's over, I'm alone except for you guys and my mates at the Caro forum. I always knew that this day would come, but that doesn't make it any easier to take. Sorry to sound so melodramatic, but I have no one else to talk too. I'm sorry. I've never cried in my life, not even when my dad died, and not even just now in hospital. But since I got home an hour or so ago I'm making up for it. I can't stop.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!