TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #4650
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I'm very sorry for your loss.

If you don't mind me asking, how old was your mom?
She was 84. Ever since 1984 when my dad died she's been living in with me and I've taken care of her (and she of me, I'm not ashamed to say). Today she just collapsed. I know that 84 is not young, but that doesn't ease the pain. I haven't cried in years (or decades even), not even when my dad died. And even upon hearing the news about my mums departure I didn't cry, but just now when I came back home from hospital I broke down completely. I cried like I have never cried in my life.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!