TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #167
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra barbecuing in Melbourne Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
You see,Shifty,even though Net has probably been corrupted somewhat by growing up in the U.S.,she's still a half-Latina angelita and she posted that to make ME feel better since both of my faves are battling right now.Being that Caroline has struggled so badly at Slams lately,it was sweet of Net to compare her to two-time(or maybe 1 1/2)Slam champ Petra

Didn't think about that, Excelsior, but it's true; even if Petra is playing absolute shit she can still get a few winners in there somehow just because of her game style. We'll have to wait for the AO to see for sure but I just wondered if anyone else was seeing similarities. Of course, the difference is that Caro has kind of been on a downward spiral for a while now...at least Petra got the US Open Series in there
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote