TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #325
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Had to do a recording with my boss at the studio,but I have a few more minutes now to appreciate the artwork.For starters,I perceive that the pterodactyl pic is a magnet on the fridge as opposed to being a painting at the penguin residence.There's a nice wedding pic in the background and,apparently,even penguin BRIDES wear bowties to such events......Not really sure what the ice cream cone painting represents;it appears to be attached to some sort of fishing hook.Is that what penguins consider 'ice fishing'?I also noticed that the taller penguins are seated while at least one of the shorter ones is standing in his chair....I'm wondering if there's a height complex with shorter penguins,in general,or is this merely an assertive attitude that's more typical of 'penguinal' poker players

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote