TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #4915
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Lucie

Keys is playing the best tennis of her career, but no excuse to lose 2-6 1-6. What is wrong with Lucie ?! Disastrous form, no improvement at all from Brisbane. I`m sure Lucie will crash out in Aus Open R1. Even if she gets the most useless WC Lucie will find a way to lose, bash everything out or in net without using her brain. Lucie should watch some of her matches from Aus Open 2007. How can you become so bad ?! I don`t understand it.
She hasn't been into the 2nd week of a Grand Slam since RG that year

such unrivaled consistency in top 20

I calculated the variance of the GS results in the past 5 years, 0=lost qualifying, 8=won the title,

Lucie has the variance of 0.61, the second lowest is Julia Goerges with 1.22, Lucie also has the lowest average with 1.7, Julia the second lowest 1.85

Last edited by TimeyWimey : Jan 8th, 2013 at 07:27 PM.
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!