TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #4645
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
The saddest day of my life. My mum has just died. The person who I had a closer relationship with than anyone else in this world has just died. I'm devastated. I don't know how I'm gonna get through this.
Really sorry to hear that. There's nothing any of us can say or do to take away any of your pain but maybe you should talk about the things you loved about her with your family and friends. It is always going to hurt and you will always miss her but I think it would help to talk about her and try to get your feelings/pain out.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!