TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Have you ever been so drunk you peed your bed?

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #49
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you ever been so drunk you peed your bed?

No.

However, I have come home crawled onto my bed turned my head left and threw up, then promptly passed out beside it. For the next 13 hrs.

There was another time I woke up the next morning not knowing anything of what happened. However, I did have the feeling I'd had sex. But when I reached over to the other side of the bed there was no one there. I lifted my head up to look and there was no sign anybody had been there as the sheets were undisturbed. I then lifted myself up and found a crusty spot and stomach hairs stuck together.
Number19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote