TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #164
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
What if Caro got married? I'm not suggesting she do so, at least not at the present moment, but that could change their dynamic. She might not want her dad following her around on the tour then.
Well,part of that would depend on Caro and her bf;they're young people who might feel that marriage is archaic and that merely living together was enough.IF they are both inclined to marry,then it wouldn't be any shocker if Rory proposed and Caroline accepted,but you realize,of course,that Caroline and her hubby would need to carefully maintain some sort of anti-conception plan or else Caroline could easily get pregnant just by accident and derail her career.I say that b/c Caro strikes me as the type who couldn't cavalierly terminate her unborn child's life as so many cold,shallow WTA gals probably would.It would probably affect her psychologically for quite a while.....and,obviously,both motherhood and the quest for it have taken Davenport,Clijsters and Dementieva from the WTA....and I suspect that it'd be hard for Caro to bounce back from such an extended break PLUS the added complications

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!