TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #159
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Piotr needs to insist on no vacationing in the event of an early slam loss (before the 4th round for now). That's one thing that bothered me about Johansson.

If Caro wants to just stay in her hotel room like Serena did after her French Open loss, that's fine. I just don't want the loss to be brushed off by running off to Rory.
I dont think anyone can keep Caro from having a vacation if she loses early in Melbourne.
From the outside, it looks like she trains hard, but is regressing.
But who knows what really is going on? Thats why I think she needs a fulltime coach. Unless she can pull out of this with her dad.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!