TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #149
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
You can remove the almost.

As for the 2nd highlighted, I am somewhat disappointed to see you jump on the 'anti-Piotr' bandwagon and frankly, displays a lack of knowledge on your part.

Piotr has from a very young age drilled into Caro, that losing a tennis match is not the end of the world. If anything, imho, Caro is taking too loosely on her career, tennis match loses. It doesn't seem to affect her at all. She doesn't care, as she's got Rory.
Of course losing at tennis is not the end of the world. Especially where Caro is now. She can retire today and live the life of a celebrity billionaire who was #1 in the world of tennis for 2010 & 2011.
But looking back at where she was when she played Cibulkova at Wimbledon (#1 by 3000 points, holding 9 titles, in 15 semis of her previous 19 tournaments). From that Cibulkova match to where she is now, as a tennis player, Caro and her dad made some decisions that didnt work out
I'm looking at it from the perspective of a young player's tennis career, which has unraveled terribly.
As a person, she is set up to enjoy the rest of her life in many ways
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!