TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #147
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I'm sure that they do. If you read some of the comments that her coaches have made over the last year and a half they seem to understand that she gets herself into trouble when she plants herself well beyond the baseline. Caroline has to know that but it seems that she has trouble moving in during an actual match. I would guess that the problem is her defensive mentality and that it is extremely hard for her not to stay in her comfort zone.
Thats when she was winning. She stayed back where she was comfortable. Now she plays like she has no comfort zone.
Her dad, and Caro, destroyed her old game. And this new game makes her irrelevant in good fields.
I bet she's already planning her trip to Abu Dhabi after an early round loss in Melbourne. Seems inevitable unless she gets an amazingly soft week 1 draw
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!