TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #146
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I'm wondering if Caro and her team watch some video of her matches together. I think it could be useful to go over some points and evaluate what she should do in in that (aggressive vs defensive).

Johansson wasn't really in the picture anymore after the US Open last year.
I'm sure that they do. If you read some of the comments that her coaches have made over the last year and a half they seem to understand that she gets herself into trouble when she plants herself well beyond the baseline. Caroline has to know that but it seems that she has trouble moving in during an actual match. I would guess that the problem is her defensive mentality and that it is extremely hard for her not to stay in her comfort zone.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!