TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #144
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
Sadly this was an expected loss, i didn't see the match, so maybe i am wrong, but i definitely believe that Caro is back to her messy self of last summer-spring when didn't really know what to do on court and when to be aggressive and when not.
Honestly i believe that will just be her standard from now on if piotr won't leave
Of course I am only speculating but if these kind of results continue I have to believe that eventually Piotr will ask Caroline to consider a new coach. I'm sure that he would rather see her win with someone else as opposed to retaining him as her coach and continue to struggle. I suspect that by the end of the year she will either be doing much better or big changes are going to happen.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!