TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #142
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Caro had 20 winners 35 unforced errors for the match.

Caro is kind of in between: 20 winners isn't that many winners over 3 sets if you're trying to be more aggressive, 35 unforced errors with an almost two unforced errors to one winner ratio is far too many if you're trying to play a defensive/consistent game.
Yep, agree. This is really the tale of the tennis girl sitting between the two chairs.

I've only seen the match against Ula and already there, I felt it was clear, that Caro wasn't really competitive, if the opponent didn't suck majorly.

Hence, I did not get up to watch the match Vs Sveta.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!