TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Fed Cup 2013

Thread: Fed Cup 2013
View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:01 AM   #17
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Re: Fed Cup 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsue View Post
well said as always louloubelle. I would think this incredible that Rafter be absent at this time of year when all the boys are to there giving their best. .......he should be there mentoring, scouting and creating a team atmosphere. God forbid leaving this to Todd Woodbridge who is busy commentating and not giving the players his major focus. He is all about feathering his own nest.
Yep wants his finger in every pie. For him to say that he's practically doing the Fed Cup job anyway.... cheapens the position and makes me wonder how much control the new captain would have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_fan View Post
My opinion of Rafter gets worse every day....
I believe he's a tool.... and that by speaking softly he's believes he's some sort of tennis god.

According to Tomic he believes that he told Pat that he wasn't playing Davis Cup for the first two ties, and wasn't suspended. I've yet to read a quote from Pat saying that Bernie was suspended only journalistic heresay