TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 04:26 AM   #322
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
so much for my Skins vs Colts SB prediction actually it would be hilarious if Seattle makes even to SB, considering all the talk about how 5'10 QB can't be successful in the league.

if i thing about this, they can make it if they beat Atlanta. In game vs 49ers it's all comes down which defense can make more plays and they're 1-1 this season in h2h meeting, vs GB if GB somehow beats 49ears, Seattle 1-0 but this win was at home, so it all comes down to Wilson's ability to play his best at freezing Lambeau field and this is tough. AFC kinda more predictable, it all comes down to good old days Payton vs Brady

btw, Quack On!! Kelly stays once more with Oregon
Atlanta's run defense isn't as bad as you said it was;they rank about 20th in a 32-team league,and they give up around 120 yds. per game.That's not great--nor is it a strength--but they can usually hold their own vs. the average running attack.Their problem is that both Seattle and SF have a more diverse attack with a lot of yards coming from the QB position.....Like you said,it's extremely hard to envision anything except Manning-Brady for the AFC crown

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote