TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Queen Aggie: "I want to win a Slam and to be World No.1 this year!"

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 03:56 AM   #41
tennnisfannn

tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Aggie: "I want to win a Slam and to be World No.1 this year!"

It is realistic that when you have been no. 2 and made a slam final to expect to go one step further.
secondly, if Myskina could win FO then Radwanska definitely can.
thirdly, Maria only wins slams every second year, she lost 2010 coz of injury which she reclaimed last year. She also wins them in order, so wimby 2014 is maria's.
That leaves her wit Serena and Vika. She won't need ti beat them, a razzano may happen and with vika some inspired semi finalist may just o it eg Kerber.