TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF?

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #104
country flag Profusion

Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice
Re: Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Indeed, I was actually surprised since it was obvious to us, let alone Novak And I remember when she came in at the end of his press conference at Wimbledon 2012, and he was talking about his dog, and he said "it's cute, right?" and she replied "well, of course it's cute, you're the owner"

I'm actually not sure whether there was anything at all, or was it just media pumping stuff up, because he was with Jelena at the time.

And this video, "that's the goal, to make her laugh..." JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY. He needs to break up with Jelena (sorry gurl, but he is just too good for you ) and she needs to get over her hot fling with Grigor And somehow it seems to me that she is pining for him, but while he is cool with all the flirting, he is not willing to dive in a relationship Ok, I admit, I'm an obsessed fan and I want DjokoPova to happen
I guess I must have missed the press conference comment.

Well, I guess I'd be reluctant to break off a long-term relationship with someone as well to date Maria or anyone. But Djoko and Maria's chemistry is obvious; so many people have commented on it. I don't really know anything about his girlfriend, but I can't imagine they have more in common than Sharanole/Djokopova. I'd love to have it happen too, they could be the new Graf/Agassi. Imagine the media frenzy.
Profusion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote