TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF?

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #102
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
this video is seriously the most I've seen Masha flirt
when it first came out I was like 'MARRY NOVAK'
Indeed, I was actually surprised since it was obvious to us, let alone Novak And I remember when she came in at the end of his press conference at Wimbledon 2012, and he was talking about his dog, and he said "it's cute, right?" and she replied "well, of course it's cute, you're the owner"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profusion View Post
Has anyone heard why whatever they had a few years ago (if it was anything at all) didn't work out?

I know lots of Djokovic fans would like to see them together too, except for the ones who are too busy stanning for his little girlfriend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgCvXNssXpQ

I actually hadn't seen that before. All of her giggling, he looks nervous around her...
I'm actually not sure whether there was anything at all, or was it just media pumping stuff up, because he was with Jelena at the time.

And this video, "that's the goal, to make her laugh..." JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY. He needs to break up with Jelena (sorry gurl, but he is just too good for you ) and she needs to get over her hot fling with Grigor And somehow it seems to me that she is pining for him, but while he is cool with all the flirting, he is not willing to dive in a relationship Ok, I admit, I'm an obsessed fan and I want DjokoPova to happen

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote