TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #319
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

I have no doubt that GB loses, they have pathetic defense and having Rodgers is not enough. 49ers will eat them alive, i'm not sure if Kaepernick would be a factor at all as long as he didn't fumbles the ball, i even bet some money on 49ers defense to score some points on GB

Seattle is next hot team after Denver or even first, since Denver had week off, defense is tough and athletic enough, they definitely will have a chance, also Atlanta has the worst run defense in the league, so scoring points and milking clock would be easy for Seattle since Wilson and Lynch combo as good as Skins, on top of that Atlanta's horrible record in playoffs but this Georgia Dome, so maybe Mattie Ice will prove he's worthy.

Actually i'm disappointed with all games played in WC weekend. Bengals vs Texans was a mess, Minnesota was horrible and GB didn't done anything impressive except holding Peterson to less than 100yrds. Colts vs Ravens, only good thing was Ray Lewis with his performance and proper sendoff, everything else was boring and not impressive even Ray Rice. Skins vs Seattle wasn't tough, explosive battle of Rookie QBs who's games very similar. I hope divisional playoff would be more interesting with some unexpected results
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote