TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF?

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #98
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF?

Now that all this buzz happened I rewatched that video with her and Grigor in Milan and noticed at some point that he says to her manager (or someone from her team) I woke up naturally at 4 in the morning.Then Maria says yeah he sent me a text at 5.30 and said "wake up" and grigor asks her I was wondering did you wake up from the text or the phone call. So I'm thinking why would a guy call someone just after he'd woken up at 5 o'clock maybe he was excited to see her and that's why he couldn't sleep I'm starting to believe the rumors
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote