TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #128
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Though it's not an empirical fact,it's hard to refute the argument that Rory is somewhat of a deterrent to Caro's career.Still,I saw the photo gallery of them this morning and they looked like a couple of cute dorks in love;he seems to really adore Caroline.Ideally,she would learn to balance relationship and tennis well,but I'm glad that she's stable AS A PERSON even when her tennis is less than perfect--and that she can find happiness from other sources.Caroline is clearly not one of the WTA's infamous trophy slut gfs...whom we won't bother naming here

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!