TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #217
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I honestly want Serena in Maria's half

With Serena's form and Azarenka's HC abilities, chances are not high for Maria. I'd much rather have her lose in the SF than to see her lose another GS final
The way I see it there will be at the most 2 players in the draw with a better chance than Maria while 125 of them have less of a chance. That's not that bad a position to be in. And I wouldn't take it for granted that all three will make it to the semis anyway. There's always the possibility that one of them will be taken out by the likes of a Li Na or Kerber, or even by a lower ranked player who plays the tournament of her life - there's usually one of those around. And even if all three make it to the semis Maria is not without a chance. She'd be the underdog I suppose, but that also means less pressure on her shoulders and more on those of the other two.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote