TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Li's New Year's resolution: "I want to be top 3 or win a Grand Slam"

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #5
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Li's New Year's resolution: "I want to be top 3 or win a Grand Slam"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarmed View Post
No. Not that I think she doesn't have the capability, but setting goals for yourself like this... ehh, I wouldn't. Too much pressure.
Well for someone like Na who was close to top 3 and has won a slam, as well as with her capability and the current state of women's tennis, I'd say it's a totally realistic goal.

unless she could just aim to win the China slams and stay top 10 which she has already done so far.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote