TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournament

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #93
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournamen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
I think that is a little too simplistic.

Are you suggesting since Chavez got sick, nobody has been issued a visa to enter Venezuela?

Even if you don't like Chavez, keep in mind what you post about him has your name on it, and your integrity and credibility is at stake with the facts of your comments.

What I believe about this case is we don't have all the facts.
I read the story in OP link on an Israeli website, and it include a quote stating that Israelis get visa to Venezuela via 3rd party country, w/o problems.

It also reported in the same article that Patiuk and her coach tried to do that but were not successful.
According to the same report, no explanation was given by Venezuelan authorities.
The question is , what is it about this particular request that made the authority to reject the visa request but approve other Israeli visa request?
:whisper:
Quote:
[/facetious]
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote