TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournament

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:14 AM   #92
country flag Jarl_02

Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of
Re: Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournamen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
First country to recognise Palestine??? Ehh you'd wanna check your facts on that one love. Only North America and Western Europeans don't regcognise Palestine almost ALL other countries in the world do. You aren't special in that regard.

I'd also love to hear your reasons as to why Chavez is winning and all the other leftists on the continent for that matter??
I wasn't actually that sure when I wrote that and I was too lazy to look it up. Now I have and we are the first country that allows palestians to come without visa, love.
Either way that's something I read in twitter.