TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #194
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Yeah that's what I mean about the lower ranked players not getting past her for the foreseeable future. I could actually see Kerber taking her out though.Her deluded stans like to think she just plays shit against her despite the fact their last two matches are actually very high quality.

Vika is just a good match-up for Kerber. She's quicker than Vika by a long margin, plus Vika gives her the sort of ball she loves. Not anywhere near enough to overpower her like Maria/Serena but enough that she can use the pace given. Plus her killer shot FH DTL is the one a lefty needs to use against Vika. Just like a right hander needs to use the BH DTL.