TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #192
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Maria beating Serena isn't likely at this stage although it's the start of a new season, anyway even if it did happen I would crawl up and die, actually leave the forum, if she beat Serena and then flopped to Vika in the Final.

IDK, I'm interested to see how Vika does here. As many have pointed out she's never claim close to defending any of her more important titles but she's just too consistent to lose to the lower ranked players. The only way she's losing is if a BBB has a rare on day or she just plays shit.
This would be typical Maria

Honestly, personally I don't read too much into the Vika never defending a title stat....I mean she showed last year that she isn't really the type who gets affected by pressure, so to me that stat is just a coincidence I think. I really don't see her losing to anyone but Serena or Maria here; MAYBE an on-fire Li at a push.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote