TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournament

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #87
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournamen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarl_02 View Post
I don't know if you are venezuelan or not bur the things are way more complicated than that. He's not winning for those reasons.
This is a very long subject but of couse it's not what the nedia is.
Either way I think it's stupid that they didnt give to visa to her bur it makes sense because of my country's stupid politics...we are by the way the first country to recognize palestine...
I'm against the goverment and I'm venezuelan
First country to recognise Palestine??? Ehh you'd wanna check your facts on that one love. Only North America and Western Europeans don't regcognise Palestine almost ALL other countries in the world do. You aren't special in that regard.

I'd also love to hear your reasons as to why Chavez is winning and all the other leftists on the continent for that matter??