TennisForum.com - View Single Post - What tennis racquet do you use?

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #421
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What tennis racquet do u use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reephoria. View Post
I don't know why but I've always associated them with pushers maybe I should look into one!
They are great for Slice due to the rectangularish shape of the racket head, control as they have double metal brimming and they are very easy to swing as their swing rate is easily balanced They are also very good if you have had injuries in the past, as I have, as you can absorb the pace without getting injuries Due to the fact it is very easy to control where the ball is placed and the fact that the racket is made in Japan, many Asian players use this racket Also, the dimensions and balances are much more accurate and they are made much better than other racket brands because unlike Babolat and Wilson where they have the rackets made in South-East Asian Sweatshops, Yonex rackets are made in Japan with much better equipment and you will find that they will not falter

The only disadvantage is that if you smash your racket at the top, then you will get hairline fractures which could lead to a break in the bits that are less straight and more curved in the top corners Also, something I have found with the VCore 100S is that it is almost too powerful It can also be harder to hit up the ball given the swing rate but slice is very easy to hit

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote