TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF?

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #92
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF?

Meh. The fact that he was already linked to Serena makes this a little gross to me. How does a 21-year-old kid bag the two biggest female tennis icons in the span of less than a year????

I know this relationship is hardly Woz/McIlroy level, but it will bring it's own amount of distraction and that concerns me a little. Between Sasha and Grigor, Maria certainly prefers the pretty boys.

Oh, well. If having a pet boyfriend on the side makes her happy, then that's a good thing. I'm sure the guy will soon be whipped into the ways of "Yes Maria!" "Be right there Maria!" "Whatever you say Maria!" in no time.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote