TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rape and how societies react

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #239
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ohio Rape: High School Students Joke About Rape In Leaked Video !

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
Maybe we're making some progress here, because you seem to finally acknowledge that the US posters DO bash American culture where warranted, rather than hide behind "oh, this or that country is worse, so everybody STFU".
when did i say that us posters bashing their own culture gives them right to speak about others? all i did was voice against unnecessary intervention in indian issues knowing absolutely nothing about india.......

Quote:
In terms of women going out alone @ night, poor Jyoti Singh Pandev was with a man, and coming home @ "reasonable hour".
you are making that case based on how many incidents? i have hundreds of thousands of examples in india and usa where women were assaulted when they went out alone......

the point i am making is about minimizing the danger while what you are making is about something that the nature itself doesn't approve......

we are living in the kali yuga(fourth and the last in the hindu timeline which spans 432,000 years), the worst of all yugas......what you are asking "freedom at night" was only possible in the first and second yugas "satya yuga" and "treta yuga" when people's minds were 100% clean......that was the time when lord rama ruled and it was believed that people lived with 100% happiness and 0% crime rate......

kali yuga began in 3102 BC in terms of christian calenders......

Quote:
Ms. Pandev was also apparently part-Sikh from her middle name. (Her father Badri Singh Pandey I guess had a Sikh mother, making Jyoti 1/4 Sikh). Anyhow, the % doesn't matter. Are ethnic minorities subject to "the tyranny of the majority"? For example, should non-Muslim women have to wear headscarves in predominantly Islamic areas?
as for she being minority, she is a part sikh and sikhs are given equal respect......most often in india, minorities are pampered and hindus are neglected based on the exaggeration of the hindu principle "sarva dharma samabhava" (treating all dharmas equally)......

i am betting that nobody tolerates minorities as much as we indians do.......if we were as adamant as islamic countries or even some western countries, imagine what 100 crore hindus can do to the minorities......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote