TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rape and how societies react

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #238
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ohio Rape: High School Students Joke About Rape In Leaked Video !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post

you can bash your american culture for all i care......i don't give a damn about it anyway because it is beyond repair......all i am saying is that do not make blanket statements knowing nothing about india.......

our culture is different and it would only be blatant ignorance on your part to take everything for granted......

hindu dharma doesn't encourage a woman freaking out alone in the night......you better get that straight......now don't comeback posting pics of a few urban indian woman dancing at midnight in a lounge.......that is not india, you haven't seen nothing......
Maybe we're making some progress here, because you seem to finally acknowledge that the US posters DO bash American culture where warranted, rather than hide behind "oh, this or that country is worse, so everybody STFU". In terms of women going out alone @ night, poor Jyoti Singh Pandev was with a man, and coming home @ "reasonable hour".

Ms. Pandev was also apparently part-Sikh from her middle name. (Her father Badri Singh Pandey I guess had a Sikh mother, making Jyoti 1/4 Sikh). Anyhow, the % doesn't matter. Are ethnic minorities subject to "the tyranny of the majority"? For example, should non-Muslim women have to wear headscarves in predominantly Islamic areas?