TennisForum.com - View Single Post - What tennis racquet do you use?

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #421
country flag Payam

Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold Payam is a splendid one to behold
Re: What tennis racquet do u use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbulb View Post
Your have a "great" looking new tennis racket there & what was your criteria for choosing this particular racket ? Personally speaking I think the rackets "grip" is the most important part of any racket to consider when buying a new one because if the rackets grip or handle doesn't feel comfortable when playing than you're made a mistake in buying it. Also can you tell me if your new racket is light or heavy in weight ? Regards Peter !
I agree with you about the grip, but you can always customize a grip by wrapping overgrip on it. I apply two overgrips on my racquets, one Babolat Pro Team for the cushion-like comfort and another Babolat VS original for the feel and tackiness. They provide the perfect feel for the racquet, without sacrificing comfort or tack.

May the HAMMER smash the cross
Payam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote