TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jemelle Hill ESPN commentator twittered racist tweet

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #45
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jemelle Hill ESPN commentator twittered racist tweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
Some of us saw what you posted Friday night that was so bad it had to be deleted with no record, and all comments on it deleted with no record, so you can spare us your usual bs. Want to repost it so I can put it in my signature like you always do?
So how many posters here do you stalk and regularly harangue yourself? And are they all black?
(1)A lot is being made of the record Serena has vs Sharapova. It is being used as THE reason she will win again lol. Good thing we have players like Tomas Berdych (who had an even worse record vs Nadal) to remind us of the fallacy of this nonsense logic.
(2)You stans may as well sleep well tonight because tomorrow the a replay of Lucie's winning moment over and over again will haunt your dreams for weeks to come
(3)Sensational grass court tennis from Peaktra She's not losing her title. Wow
3/4 of the way to the Grand Slam in Epic Fail predictions
Olórin is offline View My Blog!