TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jemelle Hill ESPN commentator twittered racist tweet

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #44
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jemelle Hill ESPN commentator twittered racist tweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
They are all lost souls. Thankfully this is just the internet, and we will never have to encounter them in real life.
The best approach is just to let them live in their ignorance and gross stupidity.

Some of us saw what you posted Friday night that was so bad it had to be deleted with no record, and all comments on it deleted with no record, so you can spare us your usual bs. Want to repost it so I can put it in my signature like you always do?