TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rape and how societies react

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #235
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ohio Rape: High School Students Joke About Rape In Leaked Video !

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
In response to your previous post. I agree fully with what Debby said and while generalisations are rarely, if ever, helpful, tragic events must always be put under the magnifying glass to root out the source problem. The scrutiny might make you uncomfortable but its needed.

So, it's okay for you to make a sweeping statement that American society is "beyond repair" but people are not allowed to pass comments about Indian society. Do you realise that makes no sense? I mean your knowledge of American society seems scant at best but you've made quite a few blanket statements.

Also, if a few urban women go out at night that is part of Indian society. It might not be common but is is part of the fabric of society. You should accept that and you should accept that they can do whatever they like. It's none of your business.
Thanks, now I don't have to address that.

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote