TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rape and how societies react

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #233
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ohio Rape: High School Students Joke About Rape In Leaked Video !

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
What does it even mean?
We, women, should be able to live our life THE WAY we want, no matter what our background is.
being a man, i totally wish for that to be possible but this is not an ideal world and is only getting badder by the year......

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
I really don't understand why you brought up the culture card.
culture card is because some people are still not getting it into their heads about the righteous method of living in india......so the discussion is leading to culture time and time again.......also, hinduism and certain laws of nature go hand in hand......

i don't know about other religions but hindu dharma suggests that man is the sole bearer of all burdens and responsibilities and should give his woman all she wants and keep her happy......

"dharma, artha, kama and moksha"

jai hind!

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote