TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rape and how societies react

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #230
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ohio Rape: High School Students Joke About Rape In Leaked Video !

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
What? You think Indian women shouldn't go out alone at night?
Have you not seen images of the protesters in India. I think a significant number of Indian women feel that they should be able to go out at night. Why should a woman feel that she needs to stay in at night? Women should do whatever they like without having to fear violence, harassment or even judgement from anyone, male or female.

Also, women go out alone at night in many countries, not just in the west.
that's why rapes happen.......men are stronger than women......that is simply the law of nature.......you or i cannot change it......

a few hundreds of women =/= india......those few hundreds are not from traditional background and are highly influenced by other cultures......when will you guys stop generalizing odd incidents and magnifying certain happenings?

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote