TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jemelle Hill ESPN commentator twittered racist tweet

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #42
country flag Alejandrawrrr

Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jemelle Hill ESPN commentator twittered racist tweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
I'd guess she better than him (or possibly even her) and certainly better than he writes. He can't even keep up with simple subject-verb agreements and uses the word "outta." What a d*ck. I didn't realise the whole letter would be so disgusting.

Does anyone know if the letter was signed?

So, does everyone find the usage of the word 'gorilla' to be the worst used in the letter? I found 'spear-chucker' to be the most appalling myself.

Also, does anyone know what 'jungle bunny' means? I think I may have heard that before but I don't really get it.
For me none of them are any worse than the other, as they all carried the same intent(slander by use of racial slurs.)