TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jemelle Hill ESPN commentator twittered racist tweet

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #40
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jemelle Hill ESPN commentator twittered racist tweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
I'd guess she better than him (or possibly even her) and certainly better than he writes. He can't even keep up with simple subject-verb agreements and uses the word "outta." What a d*ck. I didn't realise the whole letter would be so disgusting.

Does anyone know if the letter was signed?

So, does everyone find the usage of the word 'gorilla' to be the worst used in the letter? I found 'spear-chucker' to be the most appalling myself.

Also, does anyone know what 'jungle bunny' means? I think I may have heard that before but I don't really get it.
I often use the word "outta", it's part of the Chicagoan dialect (like leaving the "g" off of words ending in "ing"), though I also know when not to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
Do you know what "jungle bunny" means?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jungle+bunny

JN is offline View My Blog!