TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jemelle Hill ESPN commentator twittered racist tweet

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #37
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jemelle Hill ESPN commentator twittered racist tweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
I'd guess she better than him (or possibly even her) and certainly better than he writes. He can't even keep up with simple subject-verb agreements and uses the word "outta." What a d*ck. I didn't realise the whole letter would be so disgusting.

Does anyone know if the letter was signed?

So, does everyone find the usage of the word 'gorilla' to be the worst used in the letter? I found 'spear-chucker' to be the most appalling myself.

Also, does anyone know what 'jungle bunny' means? I think I may have heard that before but I don't really get it.
It's not that "gorilla" is worse it's that Dominic called Serena a "gorilla" and he and his posse argued that "gorilla" wasn't racist and that we were always playing the race card. Perhaps this anonymous letter can be a teaching lesson for those that want to learn.