TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournament

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #79
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournamen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
Thank ranfurly for confirming, I always knew my Afrikanner friend was around would confirm.

PS> I think there should never have been an exception
BTW, what is the correct spelling of Afrikanner or Afrikaaner
Neither, Afrikaner is the correct way haha,

Most people get used to our words having double vowels, so it's a common mistake to make. I make it while typing.

No, it shouldn't have been an exception either, it crippled alot of good black players, and townships in general to get their people into playing rugby but also continued separatism throughout other sports, which was stupid because we were all banned from playing internationally

Not so much now, you will see it more in the crowds with white Saffa's singing only "Die Stem", and refusing to stand for the rest of the anthem, generally these people are from the farm lands in the Western/Northern Cape, Boerland.

We were allowed to play back internationally in 91/92.
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote