TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournament

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:35 AM   #72
country flag Dana1982

Dana1982 is a splendid one to behold Dana1982 is a splendid one to behold Dana1982 is a splendid one to behold Dana1982 is a splendid one to behold Dana1982 is a splendid one to behold Dana1982 is a splendid one to behold Dana1982 is a splendid one to behold Dana1982 is a splendid one to behold Dana1982 is a splendid one to behold Dana1982 is a splendid one to behold Dana1982 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournamen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
Yes, they do bulldoze the houses, sometime with owner belongings still in them and the family do not want to heed the eviction notice and remove their belongings.
We have seen many reports of on these incidents

I know my response would bother many people here, but - do you realize that for the last 11 years they are firing missiles at Israeli homes, not only with people's belonging in them, but with PEOPLE in them?????

Again, I don't agree with the PM's actions, but how can anyone ignore the other side??? How can you only see ONE point of view and completely disgregard the other???
Dana1982 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote