TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #107
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra lost to Dominika in Sydney

Paul,with YOUR creativity,I'm a bit disappointed with the updated thread title---In place of the word 'lost',why not submit the verbal phrase like so: "Petra(creates biohazard by dropping a toxic,manure-smelling stinkbomb)in Sydney".....That might be a clearer summation

Seriously,I hope that Petra's health is okay but,if her asthma is gonna leave her THIs helpless on such a regular basis,then maybe it's time to retire NOW instead of risking some on-court attack that might take her life

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote