TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:39 AM   #107
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra lost to Dominika in Sydney

Paul,with YOUR creativity,I'm a bit disappointed with the updated thread title---In place of the word 'lost',why not submit the verbal phrase like so: "Petra(creates biohazard by dropping a toxic,manure-smelling stinkbomb)in Sydney".....That might be a clearer summation

Seriously,I hope that Petra's health is okay but,if her asthma is gonna leave her THIs helpless on such a regular basis,then maybe it's time to retire NOW instead of risking some on-court attack that might take her life

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote