TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ITF Circuit Regulations 2013

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:59 AM   #8
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ITF Circuit Regulations 2013

Quote:
I. ABUSE OF BALLS (BA)
Players shall not violently, dangerously or with anger hit, kick or throw a tennis ball
within the precincts of the tournament site except in the reasonable pursuit of a point
during a match (including the warm-up). Violation of this Section shall subject a
player to a fine up to $250 for each violation. In addition, if such violation occurs
during a match (including the warm-up), the player shall be penalised in accordance
with the Point Penalty Schedule hereinafter set forth.
For the purposes of this Rule, abuse of balls is defined as intentionally hitting a ball
out of the enclosure of the court, hitting a ball dangerously or recklessly within the
court or hitting a ball with negligent disregard of the consequences.
J. ABUSE OF RACQUETS OR EQUIPMENT (RA)
Players shall not violently or with anger hit, kick or throw a racquet or other
equipment within the precincts of the tournament site. Violation of this Section shall
subject a player to a fine up to $250 for each violation. In addition, if such violation
occurs during a match (including the warm-up), the player shall be penalised in
accordance with the Point Penalty Schedule hereinafter set forth.
For the purposes of this Rule, abuse of racquets or equipment is defined as
intentionally and violently destroying or damaging racquets or equipment or
intentionally and violently hitting the net, court, umpire’s chair or other fixture
during a match out of anger or frustration.
And I love racket abuse

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote