TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #3493
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Well I didn't see what was posted so I can't really say much about it.

The only thing I will say, although I'm sure it will only add to it, is that all posts alluding to Maria as racist or as some symbol of racism really do annoy me. More than anything else. I know the American media thought she would be' the next white great' etc. but Maria came to the States as Eastern-European trash. She is a shrewd woman, she's more than aware of how all the rich upper class whites regarded and treated her when she first went to the US. I'm sure she gets as much satisfaction when those people rim her arse as when Serena is listening to racist journalists/commentators rimming her arse. I just find it to be the most demeaning thing you can do with regards to Maria. Maybe it's just me personally, but it annoys me more than anything else and I find it to be the most insulting thing.

Anyway I'm not sure I would label LBV as racist, just coming from my own experience and discussion in the NT 'Racism?' thread. Whenever he's made derogatory posts about 'whites' to me it's always been clear that he was talking about 'white racists'.

Anyways that's just my two cents, and as I said I'm not fit to sit here and go into specifics when I didn't see the posts in question.