TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #3492
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
I'm not here to troll or flame you guys. But I would like to clarify some stuff. I don't want the trolls who already hate me to dominate the narrative about me.

There is an obvious cultural difference between myself and many people on TF. I come from a culture where "shit-talking"/making fun of one another about EVERYTHING is normal and a part of everyday life, and I bring that with me on the board. But I understand everybody is not the same way, if I offended some of the legitimate SS posters, my bad. Slutlio knows my sense of humor, Deborah should know, Craig knows too. When I play around in GM and say things, its really all in good fun. Besides the like, two posters who have said despicable things about me, the vast majority of you are alright, even if I disagree with you on some things.

I don't care what the troll posters say or think about me, this is for the legitimate posters like deborah, doomsday (who is legitimate ~50% of the time ), and the large majority of you all. I'm not going to get into the racial stuff because thats just fodder for the trolls who are angry with me because of my political opinions, but I just wanted to clear that up. I do not hate white people, some of my best friends and mentors in real life are white.
That's exactly why I haven't reacted to/commented on anything you've said. It's cool
Craig. is offline View My Blog!