TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #178
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
I don't think Vika or Maria will beat Serena soon, no matter the surface. The greates thing about Serena is that she can up her game and intensity whenever she needs it. So she's hardly ever losing matches against top players. It's almost like a robot Maria played really well in that Istanbul final, but it's very difficult for women to win matches if they can't break their opponents' serve
Unfortunately, I have to agree. I would give Maria some chance on clay (not that blue shit ofc ), but Serena is always peakRena whenever she plays Pova, so... I think that's the thing that annoys me the most when it comes to Serena. It irritates me so much that you basically CHOOSE to play the best against your biggest opponents, but can't find the motivation or whatever to not tank against worse players Not to mention tanking deliberately to not lose to Maria Plus, her irreparable acting skills And I would maybe give some chance to Vika on slower HCs like here, at the AO, especially since we've seen how Rena can play shitty against her (USO 2012 ). Anyway, I think Vika will crack Rena before Maria (if the latter ever even achieves it ) simply because she is feisty and I think more determined to beat her, plus like I said Serena showed her vulnerable side against Aza.

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote